Well, here she is. I'm gonna vent now. It went together well, until the end. The lens, totally my fault. The hood is warped, tried to bend it before paint, but not enough. Stripe decals, terrible! That's why I tried to paint them. I did redo the glass with sanding and toothpaste, turned out pretty good. The body is a very tight fit, that's good in a way, no need to glue. But when it's on... it,s on! After I put the body on, I notice it didn't fit on up front correctly, it ended sitting too high, and there is a horrible gap between the front top deck and dash. The hood mechanism does not work. Oh. the rear mirrors broke trying to push them in the slots, and the glass didn't fit into them. OK, I'm done. I'll get the rest of the pics in showroom stock.